DM Articles Filter is a component that lets your visitors filter articles by section, category, title, meta tag, date. Results are displayed in a list of articles linked (with SEF urls) to their content.
The power of DM Articles Filter is customization: you can choose which user level is needed to see the filters (for instance, you can decide to let everyone filter by section, but only registered users to search by meta tag). In addition, you can customize the results' appearance (displaying or hiding the articles' date).
You can choose to limit results to a particular section or category, and decide which filters are available and which not.
- Filter Joomla content by category, meta tag, title, date;
- Set access level needed to use each filter;
- Show articles' creation date;
- CSS-based appearance: easy to configure;
- It includes also a search module (only for Joomla! 1.6+).
- Single extension
- 3 Month Membership Regular updates + ticket-based support
- Install on multiple domains
- Open Source License No encrypted code, you can freely access and customize the extension's code