Installing a Magento Extensions is a guided process that can be done from inside the Magento Admin panel.
- Go to "System" > "Magento Connect" > "Magento Connect Manager";
- Insert your login credential (if this is the first time you open the Magento Connect Manager during your session);
- Under "Direct package file upload" click the "Browse" button and select the Magento Extensions zip from your computer
- Click the "Upload" button and let Magento do its magic!
- Some extensions don't require any post-installation setup; in the other cases, you should find the configuration screen opening the "System" > "Configuration" page in the Magento Admin; all Quirky Fox Labs extensions appear under the "Quirky Fox Labs" section in the left pane.